Animal Health Center, Inc.2210 Providence HighwayWalpole, MA 02081
Good news! We are happy to announce that we have resumed performing routine, preventative, and elective health services and procedures.
For safety reasons, the following policies are still in effect:
- For the safety of everyone, only staff members are allowed to enter Animal Health Center.
- When you arrive at our facility, please call the office so that a staff member can instruct you as to how we will get your pet. We ask that all small pets be in a carrier and all dogs on leashes. No retractable leashes please.
- Consent and financial transactions will occur via email or over the phone.
- Clients picking up medications or food, please call ahead.
- There is also our online pharmacy that will ship medications/food directly to you.
- Please note: that if you have a fever or respiratory/flu-like symptoms, we require that you ask someone healthy to bring your pet on your behalf and alert our receptionist when you call to set up an appointment.
Animal Health Center's hours of operation are continuously changing in an effort to provide all of our clients and patients quality of care, so please in check in with us.
Thursday - CLOSED
Friday 9 am-5pm
Every Other Saturday 9am-1pm
The Animal Health Center in Plainville, MA is a full service companion animal veterinary facility providing quality care for dogs, cats, rabbits, small mammals and reptiles. It is our commitment to provide superior veterinary care throughout the life of your pet. Our services and facility is designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy pets; early detection and treatment of disease as your pet ages; and complete medical and surgical care as necessary during his or her lifetime.
We realize the relationship that has developed between people and their pets is truly unique and understand the special role your pet plays in your family. The staff of the Animal Health Center is dedicated to becoming your partner in your pet's health care. We treat your pet as we would our own. Our goal is to practice the highest quality medicine and surgery with compassion and an emphasis on client education. Our entire team is committed to providing personal attention to the unique concerns of each individual pet owner.
At this site, you will find information about our practice philosophy, our services, helpful forms to assist you and an extensive Pet Medical Library for you to search for additional pet health care information.
Thank you for taking the time to read about our veterinary practice and the services we offer. We welcome your comments and suggestions. Please contact us at (508)660-9956 for all your pet health care needs.